CREDITS 2 (LV) 3 (ECTS) - 30 Contact Hours
The course is intended for students who begin the acquisition of the Russian language as a Foreign Language without previous knowledge.
The goal of the course is to develop the communicative competencies of students.
The aims of the course are as follows:
- development of the reading, listening and writing skills which correspond to the level A1 (beginners);
- correction of pronunciation;
- broadening of the lexical minimum;
- acquisition of the grammatical patterns of the Russian language.
The content of the course is worked out in accordance with demands of the EU language politics.
- Teacher: Jeļena Sevastjanova